Transferring Coursework

Thinking of taking a class at a Connecticut college or university to fulfill a university or School of Engineering course requirement? BEFORE you do so – please use the helpful link below to determine how the class will transfer to your UCONN transcript. For out of state coursework it is┬árecommended that students request Prior … Continue reading Transferring Coursework