Commencement Slide Instructions
Don’t miss the chance to have your face on the jumbo TVs in Gampel at
Senior Design Demo Day Friday, May 1st & Commencement on Saturday, May 9th!
Submit a photo slide for the Engineering Commencement slideshow TODAY!
Please submit in PPT (Microsoft Powerpoint) format.
Instructions for submitting your slide:
Grad Slide Template
Grad Slide Examples
- Landscape orientaiton – please use the provided template – you can change the background, font, etc. do not change the size or orientation.
- Put a caption on the slide with your name, major, and hometown ONLY
- Appropriate for family viewing
- Does not have to be formal or posed – candids are great.
- By yourself (No group shots but blurred faces of others are okay!)
- Name your picture submission: Lastname.Firstname.
- Submit as a .ppt file
How do I submit this?
EMAIL your picture slide to email@example.com
|Deadline: Sunday, April 12th by midnight
Help us get the word out – snap/text/tweet/FB message your fellow graduating engineers!
Still not sure what to send? Check out this example show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49lpdETXgLU