IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
A university-wide virtual Commencement ceremony is planned for Saturday, May 9th.
Check this link for continued updates from the university regarding commencement:
Commencement 2020 FAQ
Saturday, May 9th, 2020 12p.m.
Use this link to access livestream --> https://commencement2020.uconn.edu/virtual-commencement/
Commencement regalia may be ordered at uconn.shopoakhalli.com.
1. Open the ordering portal and click the box that says “Ship to Home - $8.00 Shipping Fee.”
2. Under “Event”, choose the Bachelor Degree Purchase option.
3. Under “Choose Products”, select the appropriate school/college/degree program and complete the four questions at the bottom to add the full regalia package to your cart.
4. On the “Accessories” page, select “Extra Tassel Year Date” in the top left and choose the appropriate degree level and appropriate degree. Click “Add to Cart” once desired tassel is indicated.
5. Select “Next” at the bottom of the page.
6. On the “Cart” page, you will see a line item for the full regalia package and a line item for the extra tassel. In the line item for the full regalia package, under “Line Total” (next to the price), you will see an X in a circle.
7. Click on the X in the appropriate line to remove the full regalia package from your cart.
8. Only the extra tassel will remain in your cart. Complete your purchase from there.
There is an in-person commencement weekend planned for October 9-11, 2020.
May 2020 graduates will receive their diploma 6-8 weeks after May 9, 2020 which is consistent with prior years. This year you will also be receiving your diploma cover in the mail.
Yes. Distribution logistics of the Commencement program will be announced to graduates.
Graduating fee-paying Storrs seniors receive a free copy of the yearbook automatically, and do not need to order a yearbook. Yearbooks are on track to be shipped in the fall. For more information, see commencement.uconn.edu.