Transferring Coursework

Thinking of taking a class at a Connecticut college or university to fulfill a university or School of Engineering course requirement? BEFORE you do so – please use the helpful link below to determine how the class will transfer to your UCONN transcript.

For out of state coursework it is recommended that students request Prior Course Approval via Student Administration to see if coursework from another institution will transfer as the desired UConn equivalent. See how to request Prior Course Approval here:

For questions about this process, please consult with Transfer Admissions.